Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nowhere by The J.O.B.

Washington Monmument from the Jefferson

Last month, the lead singer and guitarist for The J.O.B., Jason Crawford, sent me an e-mail expressing his interest in my photography.  Specifically, he wanted to use my photography as the cover for the group’s upcoming release.  I was flattered and we quickly came to an agreement.  The feature photograph above was used on the CD cover and certainly speaks to he concept of Nowhere.

Interestingly, Jason zeroed in on this minimalist photograph which is increasingly where I see my photography going.  You are sure to hear and see more about this form of photography as I explore it further.

On 31 March, The J.O.B. released the single “Nowhere” which you can download gratis from their website.  I really enjoy the single, and hope you take a moment to support the band.  If you visit their site, you can also see the CD cover in final form.

Have fun and go make some great photography.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment