Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Couple More Photographs of the U.S. Air Force Memorial

US Air Force Memorial Diptych

In my last post, “The U.S. Air Force Memorial–Can it be Made Interesting Through Photography?” I wrote about some common criticisms I hear about it.  In an attempt to moderate these criticisms I posted several photographs in the hope of bringing out some of the beauty of this memorial.

I am sharing a couple of photos in this post that did not quite fit with the first.  The title photograph is a diptych comprising two of the memorial spires.  Quite different than the previously shared photos, I thought to present this separately.

The next photograph also differs due to maintaining the color in post processing.

US Air Force Memorial

Have fun and go make some great photography.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment