Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guardian by the J.O.B.

Ryan Guardian

I am very honored by a recent invitation to continue artistic collaboration with The Jim O’Ferrell Band.  Lead guitarist Jason Crawford recently sent lyrics to the upcoming single Guardian – and once again swore me to secrecy.

The lyrics convey the image of an ever vigilant entity, a guardian angel, a superhero-like presence.  From a photographic perspective, this is a fun place to start.

Ghost Buildings

The two photos are a couple of the concepts I sent to Jason.  As always, I am excited about the artistic collaboration and am already enjoying the process.  The second single I will be working on is “Feel.”  Again, the lyrics invoke some fantastic imagery of light and shadow.

Stand by for more reports on this project and my work on “Feel.”

Have fun, and go make some great photography.

Craig

1 comment: