Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Golden Gate Bridge–Black and White

Golden Gate Black and White

I am doing my best to live up to my commitment to improve on the time between taking a photo and processing it.  At times during the last year, I have been behind by as much as a full year.  This photo comes from the last of the collection of photographs taken in California during a visit in January.  Only four months behind…not so bad.

One benefit of not processing my photos immediately is that once separated in time and/or space from the original photograph, I am more capable of looking at the photograph more critically, and less emotionally.  Even making a first pass of processing then returning to finish in a week or two can improve my ability to produce a better photograph.

Have fun and go make some great photography.

Craig

1 comment:

  1. Craig,
    The wait was worth it! This has an IR feel to it and the transition between gray tones is fantastic.

    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete