Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tiger Woods at 2012 AT&T National



It is always a great pleasure to combine my passion for photography with other passions.  I regularly have the opportunity to do this with my food photography (Craig's Grape Adventure) but rarely get the opportunity to do so with my other obsession - golf.  Yesterday, was one of those rare moments.  I had the opportunity to do some shooting during the practice round of the AT&T National at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda Maryland.




























The practice round is the only time when cameras are allowed on the course.  Also, yesterday was a perfectly pleasant day - when play starts on Thursday, temperature are forecasted in the upper 90's with typical DC area oppressive humidity.  In other words, everything conspired in my favor yesterday.



in 2011, I did some shooting at the practice round of the U.S. Open (also held at Congressional).  If you did not see my posts from the US Open, here is your chance to go back and see some photography of select golfers you may enjoy.








While wandering the course yesterday, enjoying the weather and the opportunity to do some shooting, I came across a crowd - something not normal for most golfers during a practice round.  I walked over to see what was holding the interest of the gaggle of spectators.  Not surprisingly, the group was gathered to watch Tiger - so today's post focuses on several shots I was able to grab of Tiger.



Check back soon for more shotes from the 2012 AT&T National.

Have fun, and go make some great photography.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment