Thursday, June 17, 2010

Car show at Saint Mary’s County Crab Festival

Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-1
Last weekend was the Saint Mary’s County Crab Festival held at the Saint Mary’s County Fairground.  I love events like these – in addition to some wonderful crab cakes, fresh crabs, and barbeque, there were a lot of great photo opportunities.
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-4
For this post and one soon to follow, I will feature some shots of the car show that was part of the Crab Festival.  Shooting the cars was a fun challenge for me.  I have not done much of this type photography, so I was challenged to do something unique.
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-6
In the next post featuring more of these very nice hot rods, I will show a set of black and white photographs.
Have fun and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment