Saturday, January 12, 2013

Superman in Costa Rica



Superman from Craig Corl on Vimeo.

My wife was very kind to me for Christmas.  I have a new GoPro Hero3 Black Edition.  Actually, I have two.  Due to some ordering malfunctions, I ended up with two.  Rather than ship one back, I was able to convince Sue of the importance of having two GoPros.  In a weak moment, she conceded my argument.

Just after Christmas, we went on vacation to Quepos Costa Rica.  I couldn't wait to put the GoPro in action.  Here is one of the videos from the trip.  Check back soon as there are plenty more to follow.

Craig

2 comments:

  1. Love your work, food and art. Ironically , I love the Quepos/Manuel Antonio area of CR as well. Keep up your incredible passion and thanks for sharing your tips and advise. From a newbie food blogger.

    ReplyDelete