Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Car Show at Saint Mary’s County Crab Festival (Part II)

Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival
As promised, here is my second installment of car photographs from the Saint Mary’s County Crab Festival.
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-2
The principal difference between these photographs and the first batch I posted (Car Show at Saint Mary’s Count Crab Festival) is that these are all black and white in contrast to the color photos in the prior post.
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-3
I would have combined the posts, but presenting the color photographs in one group, and the color in another works much better.
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-5
I enjoyed this opportunity to try something new with my photography.  I hope you enjoyed the final product as much as I enjoyed the shooting!
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-7
Hot Rod at Saint Mary's County Crab Festival-8
Have fun, and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment