Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Washington Monument on Memorial Day Weekend

Washington Monument
It is Memorial Day weekend and gratefully I am home in Washington DC.  I just returned from a 25 hour juggernaut of travel across seven time zones which means I have a couple days of adjusting to DC time.  In other words, I wake up very early the first couple of days.  The one benefit is getting out of the house before sunrise to get some photography in wonderful light as the sun comes up.
Washington Monument-2
Being Memorial Day weekend, I thought some photography on the Mall in DC, particularly with the World War II Memorial would be appropriate.  I was happy to get some nice shots.  I will share more, but thought to get these out quickly.
Enjoy your weekend, and if you see a veteran or an active duty serviceman, thank them for their service.
Have fun, and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment