Monday, January 11, 2010

Times Square – Perpetual Motion

Times Square-6 This post concludes a three part series of photographs taken in New York and focusing on the Brooklyn Bridge and Times Square.  In my ideal world, I would dedicate an extended period to shooting in New York.  At every turn, there are interesting people, compositions, and light that I would love to spend a great deal of time exploring.
_MG_9858_9
Life is not so kind to afford me the time to crawl through the nooks and crannies of New York and capture what I see, or the interesting aspects we can find in the ordinary.  So for now, I have to settle for this…but I will be back!
Times Square
As was the case with my prior post and explanation of the Brooklyn Bridge, for most of these shots I chose to keep a reasonably good level of motion in the final photograph.  New York has a unique energy, and the movement in the photographs helps capture this perpetual restlessness.
Times Square-4
I hope you enjoyed this quick tour of Times Square.
Have fun, and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment