Friday, September 30, 2011

“Messenger” Single Released by the J.O.B. (The Jim O’Ferrell Band)

JOB Messenger Album Art

Run, don’t walk to the J.O.B. website, or itunes and get your copy of the new single “Messenger.”  The J.O.B. has once again created something truly special you are certain to enjoy.

Sure, I have a slight bias – I like seeing my photography pop up on my iPhone when the song comes on.  But for the moment I will put my bias aside and tell you these guys are beyond good, and this song highlights their strengths as musicians and story tellers.

The lyrics are haunting, and represent another great example of artistic story telling set to music that deftly amplifies the message and the mood.  The gritty voice and acoustic guitar of Jim O’Ferrell are perfectly supported and echoed by the original craftsmanship of lead guitarist Jason Crawford.

This song is a must have for your music collection.  Like I said, run, don’t walk to the J.O.B. website and support this refreshingly original band.

Finally, I would love to hear your thoughts on the cover art with respect to how the photography compliments the music.

Have fun, and go make some great photography.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment