Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas in Washington DC–Library of Congress

Library of Congress Christmas Tree-2
As promised in my last post, here is the next installment of Christmas photography in Washington DC.  The photographs here all come from the Library of Congress.  The Library of Congress is a beautiful and impressive building.  If you have not been there, I highly recommend a visit.

Library of Congress Christmas Tree-5
While I was shooting, there were a number of people taking the free tour.  Of course I was doing a bit of eve’s dropping and was impressed with the detailed conversation of the architecture and history of the building.

Library of Congress Christmas Tree-4
As I write this, the snow in DC has started.  This will result in three things; 1) closures of most everything, 2) traffic chaos, and most importantly, 3) some great photography opportunities.  I will be heading out momentarily to take some photographs for the next posts of this series.

Library of Congress Christmas Tree-8
Have fun and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment