Thursday, April 22, 2010

What is Hanging on My Walls

New London Lighthouse BW
As a photographer, I am often asked “what photographs do you have hanging on your walls?”  Likewise when I visit the homes of other photographers, I am always curious to see their choices.
New London Marina - 1
I have a lot of my photography hanging on the walls and frequently themed in various parts.  Because of my first career in the US Coast Guard and my unrelenting need to be near or on the water, it will come as no surprise that I have a great deal of nautical, shoreline, and seascape photography.  The first photograph is New London Lighthouse in New London, CT.  The second is a view of a Marina on the Thames River on a foggy morning in New London, CT. 
On occasion, I will share more of what is hanging on my walls.  What is hanging on yours?
Have fun and go make some great photography?
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment