Thursday, September 9, 2010

Southern Maryland Landscapes

Big Sun
This past weekend I was out fulfilling my normal routine of early morning photography and made the photographs featured in this post.  As I was processing them (all HDR processed in Photomatix Pro and Lightroom) I realized that over the past few years I have accumulated a pretty extensive portfolio of Sounthern Maryland Photography.  At the same time, I noted that most of my photography sales have come from people interested in scenes of Southern Maryland.
Boat on Sain Mary's
Sales and portfolio make for a happy coincidence that encourages me to set up a web gallery dedicated to Southern Maryland Photography.  For some time I have intended to establish a web gallery but have not found the time.  I have finally decided to make the time.
Route 4 Barn
Stay tuned for a forthcoming announcement of the “Southern Maryland Photography by Craig Corl” web gallery launch.  And now that I have told you about it, I have even further motivation to make it happen, and get it done soon.
By the way, the photographs featured here were all taken with my 50mm f/1.8 II – sticking with my committed relationship advice (click the “50mm” tag at the right for more on this).
Have fun and go make some great photography.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment