Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grand Opening of Southern Maryland Photography by Craig Corl

Southern Maryland Photography Title
Recently I asked you to stay tuned for a big announcement.  Well, here it is!  I have just launched a new website dedicated to selling my photography, “Southern Maryland Photography by Craig Corl.”  This site is a photography gallery featuring some beautiful landscapes and seascapes from Southern Maryland.
For those of you who live in Southern Maryland, you will likely recognize many of these scenes and will hopefully appreciate my interpretation of this picturesque area.  Most importantly, these compelling scenes are now easily accessible and a cinch to purchase directly from the gallery.
The site is intentionally uncluttered, easy to navigate, and focused on the photography rather than flashy distractions.  I like to think of it in terms of a physical gallery set up to highlight the art without the visual temptations that confuse or draw one’s attention from what is truly important.
While the future is uncertain by definition, my intent is to launch additional galleries with a similar clearly defined focus as “Southern Maryland Photography” prospers and is able to fund the creation of new galleries.  In other words, I appreciate your support in growing a community of galleries.  My hope is to bring beautiful, relevant, and meaningful art to you at an affordable price.
Have fun, and go make some great photography!
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment