Friday, August 13, 2010

Finding Ways to Increase My Production

Regrettably, I have not had time to maintain my normal pace of posting over the last couple of weeks.  Not seeing myself regain much control of my time in the near term, I decided to look into alternate ways to improve the frequency of posting.  I first asked myself..."self, when do you have time to get up a short post if you had the means to do so?"  It did not take long to determine that I have unproductive downtime waiting...at the airport, waiting for my luggage, in line at the DMV, waiting to join friends for a glass of cheer, and so on.

The one thing in common with most of these situations is that I don't have my computer or it is not convenient to use it.  The one tool I always have with me, is my iPhone.  So after a small bit of research I found that Blogger has a feature that allows you to post blog entries via e-mail.  So I ran a successful test and am now posting for real via e-mail.  This one is coming from my laptop, but will run the final test shortly with another entry from my iPhone.

The photo featured here is of my nephew - Air Parker.  On a recent trip to Michigan for my sister's wedding, I had some great fun taking some action photography of my nephews around the pool.

Stand by for more posts!

Have fun and go make some great photography!

Craig
fine photography, stories, and thoughts on photography


No comments:

Post a Comment