Thursday, August 27, 2009

Teaser for Upcoming Posts

Miss
I have a big list of upcoming posts as a result of a great photography week.  The entries are currently in draft, but it has been a few days and I want to give a bit of a tease for the upcoming posts.
Bike Air
First among the upcoming posts I have the final in the series of my thoughts on organizing your photography (lots of good feedback on this, and I hope it is useful to many of you).  Second, I spent the weekend under severe discipline (for me); using only one lens…you don’t want to miss these posts that are limited to one lens for each entry.
Hair
Yesterday I spent the early evening with my son at his hideaway skate park.  What fun!  One of the upcoming posts will focus entirely on this shoot.  For now, here are a few shots from the “skate park.”
Will Green
I hope you enjoy these photos.  I will add the story shortly.
Go make some great photography.
Craig

1 comment:

  1. Craig,
    I like em all! The one above is especially great because there's such a strong sense of motion and the blue skateboard draws you in. Superb!

    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete