Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Not “Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear”

Tax Cheats

My last post – Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear – featured a few photographs from the rally and made commentary on the thoroughly moderate and reasonable nature of the rally in comparison to the more common march or rally that includes tasteless attacks on some person, politician, policy, or group.  Unfortunately, I do not have a collection of photography to support this.  I plan on correcting this by attending and photographing as many rallies, protests, marches or other such events that occur in DC.

Don't Flush

In the mean time, I thought to share a couple of photos I happened to find while processing some shots from last spring.  These shots are emblematic of what the rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear was not.  I don’t recall the purpose of this rally, but I was able to catch this guy passing by the Capitol Building on the way to the Mall.  As you can see, the Capitol Police were quite entertained as he chanted and marched in the midst of his solitary protest.

Have fun, and go make some great photography.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment